Monday, November 30, 2009

First of December.


Woooh,

I just realize that today is December dy..

Gosh, I'm was so stimmm..

Although bored bored day,

It gone slow gt it past fast.

I'm afraid of the up coming of form 4 life.

It seems scary, terribleee !

Because teacher told us that when u go to f4,

u will realize that f3 and f4 standard 差很远..

and afterthat u will realize that PMR sub sub water only..

Yea ?

Just like now we feel that UPSR sub sub water onlyy ?

The same meaning..

And many of my friends seem so busy in f4..

Awww ~

=/

Haiz..



Wish December will be a fine fineee month..

I hope everything goes fine,

but it's impossible..

It's so hard for me to be happy..

Aiks.



I miss him ; I liked him..

I wanted you !

but I dunno what can I do..

God, save me..




Birthday coming soon again..

A lil bit worried for that..

wonders how will it be..

But no ones know what's going to happen..

I wish this year won't be a unHappy Birthday again..

I'd never been through a Happy Birthday.

And PMR results going to release after that..

I expect 4A's for that only.

How sad ?

I really did bad in my PMR..

but Regret no cure

D:

By the way,

i miss my dearest friends..

yesterday dreamed about Ah Gaik again..

you guys will never know actually I cherished our friendship muchhh..

你们从不知道 朋友 其实在我心中的地位有多高..

其实。。

是最高

曾经,我说过。。

我不再相信友谊了,

因为深深地伤过。。

但。。

在我自己也没发觉到的情况下。。

慢慢地。。

我又把友谊放到最高了

我不知道为什么,

就是那么相信你们。。

爱上你们

有时,

我问我自己,

是我把友情看得太重,

才会伤的那么深吗?

“不是对方不注重你,而是你把对方看得太重”

是酱的吗?

我自己也不懂。。


也有人问过我。。

“ 其实呢

你都很爱你朋友呗

看得出来

你很珍惜他们的

所以才会失望

是吗? ”



虽然会有失望时候

但我到最后还是很在乎。。





by Ys

20091201

02:53 a.m.

P/S : listening to 阿哲 爱与不爱

&

Chin 等你等到我心痛 when writing this post.

both of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment