Monday, November 16, 2009

Useless school !

Idiot school !
Again,
the last week before holidays still want to check our hair..
some other school alrd start holidays le kay !
somemore all form in afternoon session was having two days of holidays in this week due to F5 SPM,
bt only f3 not !
WTH..
Last year I should get the certificate of attendance one,
because I never absent,
but the last week before holidays,
the prefect checks our hair..
i keep on hiding all the days..
but the second last day..
she came to my class while recess time and check my hair..
She call me to cut if not want deduct me 4 marks..
hell, last day dy still want ppl cut hair..
so i absent for the last day..
If not I can get the cert !
So fcuking angry..
I never thought that this year will be like that again..
Until now,
I still never absent even though this year is my PMR year..
and many ppl like to absent before exam even it's only a normal exam,
I am so not understand those guys..
"arm-pia" ??? - - = =
Whatever, not my business..
Back to the topic..
Today,
When the prefect started checking hair,
so many people rush to toilet,
including ME..
Argh..
Afterthat nearly bell ring then we go back,
then she alrd stop checking,
she just checked a few person..
but also means that this week she will check our hair..
Yea.. I mean everyone in class..
What to do ?
Idw to cut my hair.
But Idw to absent too..
Bian Tai school ! ~
D:

No comments:

Post a Comment