Friday, November 20, 2009

Last day of school 20.11.2009

Houh ~
It's all end by today.
And I just realize that actually my closer classmates all is just ok with that only..
I don't see anyone cries. haha..
And I get the certificate of attendance dy, hoho !
So happy.. xD
Fine,
Enjoy holidays !
But I'm was so regret that last time I cut my hair and not keeping side hair..
I thought there sure will be checking hair and I thought it can long fast.
But now I just realize that my hair was still damn short..
Cant be long longg in holidays le larh..
how sad..
Last time not holidays I can keep till so long,

here is the pics
..


I miss that hair so much..
But now,
dunno at the end of the holidays my hair will have that long marh..
If now alrd that long then good..
haiz..
.
Stupid me. =[


No comments:

Post a Comment