Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last day.

Tomorrow..
I think I should say TODAY..
is the last day of school dy.
I should be happy for the coming of holidays ?
But I'm kinda sad for going to lose contact with my dearest friends..
Maybe we will still contact each other if we really hearts each other deep..
But I can bet that the friendship sure will getting far and far..
Because we SURE cant go in the same class..
since all of my friends choosing different class with me..
Hmm,
The 1st & 2nd time when we saw each other after different class,
There will be a Big Hi ! , A friendly smileee, some talk ?
3rd and 4th time.. A normal Hi, and a smile..
5th time and the following .. a lil smile..
when stay together, dunno wad to talk about, no topic.. alws speechless..
And last,
maybe even a smile oso wont be..
This is the story line of friendship..
Agree ?
Firstly get into the class, I hate that class much..
But now, I'm was so unwilling to leave..
Idw to lose you girls..
This year was the only year,
I celebrate my bday bt not organize by myself..
And I'd never been through any HAPPY Birthday..
Although it was about two months earlier to celebrate my bday..
but I'm was really happy..
It was really sweet..
Miss you guys ! T.T
.
I hope tmr, the day can be never end.
=/

No comments:

Post a Comment