Thursday, November 5, 2009

Learnt to be independent ?!

Today was the Sign Languange Competition,
that was also one of the thing I worried yesterday..
No, I didn't take part in that.
I'm worry because my classmates that joined dancing lesson with me took part in that..
So I'm worry that I will be alone..
I D W ! D:
Actually there are still two of my classmate didn't join the competition,
but one alws absent, include today ! =/
another one, I don't think she really want to dance,
She told that she won't be going dancing lesson today and it was real !
Hell,
guess what ?
I'm was really alone today !
Hate it..
Most of my friends encourage me not to go the dancing lesson,
but..
Yesterday chat with FeiFei,
I told her,
and she said . . .
"Must learn to live alone dy"
Urgh ?
And I also tried to look the bright side,
Maybe without them, I can be more concentrate ?
Since I'm alws so useless,
So I hope I can learn to be independent..
And finally I attend the lesson alone,
Yes !
No Friends, No Talk.
Argh ~
It doesn't feel good,
really !
Again,
When they was repeat the dance that I didn't learn due to the KDU lawatan,
I standing there like a KAYU..
they keep looked at me..
=(
It was so embarrassed !
Aww ~
Somemore they dance that song twice or thrice,
I'm feeling like gonna dig a hole and put my head in it !
WTH !
Argh..
Afterthat,
learn new steps,
finally I knew what my problem,
I can't rmb the step,
I'm was the worse in there..
Sobz.. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment