Saturday, November 21, 2009

Today..
was quite a meaningless day..
Normally I went church on saturday just half an hour,
but today I stay at there about 3 hours..
Gosh ~
1stly is because my cousin sis ask me to take part in the dance..
At last I promised lo..
actually last week they alrd start,
but I am not there..
Then today,
They dance for 1 hour or more like that,
then I STAND there about 1 hour or more like that.
@@ =SSS `!@#$%^&*()/
because the girl who teach dancing she dunno I and the other one girl want to learn..
then she continue to teach them,
dance tilllllll so far..
my cousin sis din say, she din ask..
den me mah stay quiet lo..
whatever..
Like that lo..
Waste my time..
Argh ! ~
Btw,
today I slept more than 12 hours leh,
so nan de..
And I still rotate 360 degree on the bed,
I mean when I'm was sleeping, hahah ~
Dreamed more than one..
Somemore dreamed that I get my PMR result..
WTH..
Argh,
idw say lerr..
Haiz..
Now wating to watch Yes Sir soon..
And tomorrow,
hoho..
going to see TJ dy..
but dunno why i'm not very excited..
Hmm..
.
Wish all the besttt !

No comments:

Post a Comment