Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Day ! ;D [ 22.11.09 ]

Yeah !


I'm back, I'm back !


Hoho ~


So happy arh..


xDDD


What a nice day,


hahs ~


TJ was so niceee,


finally gift them present,


My cousin sis n I prepared it for so long timeee,


but since I've to take the album, poster ( so big leh ), then camera..


[ When going up stage for their signature ]


So I have no hand to take the present,


So my cousin bro gave Jack and my cousin sis gave Thomas..


haha, Yea, my cousin sis actually also holding same thing with me but she can take present too..


lol.


how noob am I,


I cant 亲手 gift them..


Hmm,


nvm..


hehs ~


I hold Jack's hand twice ! ( ben lai can 3 one, bt i missed it.. nvm, SATISFIED ! )


then hold Thomas's hand once..


hoho ~


so sweet..


eeeeeeee ~


Bt most of them is hold their hand when go up stage to get their signature,


bt I'm not..


I go up stage photos oso din take, oso no shake hand leh.. D:


I hold their hand when they singing and come down to let us hold oneee..


hahs ~


nt bad arh, i don't regret about this !


Today really very happy,


because didnt have what big thing that I regret..


After get signature,


we standing beside there..


then keep kacau nia..


haha..


Jack was signing,


we keep shout his name..


Bt he still that friendly like last time { Love. 18 } also..


he gt turn and see,


still posing..


bt Thomas at the other side..


so we didnt call him..


cant take tiok photo pun..


At last we still shout :"..."


Lol.


dw to say. xD


If nt meet new friends there we also dun dare do so many thing..


hahs ~


Btw, TJ still wrote my name on album,


my name is Thomas write one because I write my name in english..


Afterthat i just realize that Jack is write chinese name one,


nvm, who write oso cann..


hehs ~


But,


so pity others,


some nt so front de,


erm, about half larh..


nt allowed to write name le,


because TJ nid to rush to the next show, Alor Star there..


they din have enough time..


then more last de ppl more cham,


poster oso cant sign..


O.o


Hmm,


This was the second time Thomas wave his hand to my cousin sis and I when going back ( inside car )..


1st time is when { Love. 18 } too..


hehs ~


Have video,


I love that video so much,


I capture start from they come out from backstage..


untill the car gone. xD

今天是有史以来我最 High 的一次 !
.

I ♥ ThomasJack !


.


东于哲万岁!


.


haha..


Now I'm just wondering that when Thomas open the present will have what respond..


I want to know ! :O




* lot of photos and videos,


want to see uhh ?


come my house and i will show youuu..


xP





____________________________________________


.





Ouhh,


something ruined my mood,


my happy day bt now become my sad day..


Why ?


I saw Suvisa's photo !




Yea, she have more thing than me,


is fans club shirt + note book,


I didnt have,,


bt nvm,


I nt sad about that..


Bt I spot that,


TJ still write her name on poster ?!


How come ?!!!


I thought everyone oso like me,


no name on poster..


:O


I'm was so surprise when I saw that..


And my mood oso dropped seriously !


WTH !


mood down lerr..


sobz. T_T




blog editted at 23.11.09 1:39 a.m.


=(

No comments:

Post a Comment