Sunday, October 7, 2012

Life goes on..

 
 
Another day has gone..
 
I'm still...?
 
 
 
 
didn't do my revision..



I felt so guilty whenever I saw my unread books on bed
:'(

2 subjects in a day you know?
 


Trial is just around the corner,
 
like..
 
really CORNER!!
 
2 days more?
 
Sigh*
 
 
 
For those who always follow my blog,
 
I guess you know that I mostly update my blog on the days before I have exam..
as if you remember~
 
Because I used to update my blog when I have a strong feeling..
 
and "exam" is one of the kind~
 
 
It's been quite a long time I never update for exam,
because it's been a long time I didn't have to sit for exam!
 
i s h.
 
 
Dk start from when,
secondary?
 
Strictly,
might be after PMR?
if not mistaken~


 
I'm getting lazy-er and heartless-er each time of the exams..
 
From childhood,
I had used to revise for my exam right before the day to the exam hall..
 
even I go into secondary,
I'm still like that..
 
even for PMR.. SPM..
 
it's not that I'm genius enough or confident enough..
 
but the habits formed since childhood,
 
I really can't make a change!
 
 
Then most of the people wouldn't believe me
that I used to do last-minute study.
 
It's alright,
I had learned to not to explain so much to those who don't believe.
because that's useless,
isn't it?
:)
 
 
And now..
 
From late revise,
till late late revise..
 
from last minute revise,
till almost.. last sec?
 
I mean I start my revise real late until I don't even have time to sleep,
and go to the exam hall!
 
Yea,
 
As I make my bed, so I must lie on it.
 
I'm the one who torturing myself,
but I really can't make myself to revise earlier..
 
Alright,
the consequence is..
 
results getting worse each time.
:)
 
 
 
I've been thought that SPM would be my worst time dy,
because I've been thought that it would be my last exam.
 
as I never expect myself to go for Form 6.
 
but,
 
the plan is always can't catch up with change
 
and then
 
one step changed everything.
 
 
Sometimes,
I always think that..
 
What if I never chose this way?
 
Where would I be now?
What would I doing now?
Who would I be with now?
 
and the most..
 
How would my hair be?
 
 
 
There are no IFs in life.
 
What the poin't saying..
If this and If that?
 
 
But humans like to say IF,
me either.
 
 
Back to the point.
To be honest,
I had never been serious to my study since the first day I entered Form 6.
 
 
One of the reason might be..
 
this wasn't the way I actually wanted to go for?
HMM..
 
 
and I also couln't adapt to the flash teaching(rushing)
of all the subjects teacher..
 (i'm so well-known among my friends for doing, eating and everything also SLOW!)
 
 
One more,
I had been playing, relaxing for half year right after SPM,
and never thought I would go back for such life.
 
so honestly, I still couldn't pack up my mood to F6's life.
which I knew I suppose to,
as no matter how,
I had already entered this path.
 
 
But,
it's not that easy as our mouth say or our hand write.




Last time,
 Sejarah is the only subject I have no idea with..

But now..
it's like none of the subject I have idea with!


WTH?!!!

 


 
I HATE MYSELF
when I have no mitivation to do revision for exam.

 
I HATE MYSELF
when I have no motivation to do homeworks when school starts.
 
 
 
I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING LAZY
and...
 
:(
 
 
I think I need a brainwash.
 
SAVE ME PLEASE!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haiz~~
 
 
Alright,
lets talk some other stuff..
happy stuff~
Was thinking to update my blog on the past Thursday
as I said I wanted to update my blog more frequent
but I was way TOO TIRED on that day!
 
Damn,
schooling life really tired!
 
Cause I've unusual lifestyle with others..
 
I sleep when others funtion,
I funtion when others sleep.
 
FYI,
I used to sleep longer for my afternoon nap
than my night sleep.
 
Yea,
I felt so sorry to my body,
coz staying up late is very harmful to the health.
 
I'd always knew that! :S
 
 
 
Okay,
last Thursday..
I went to GP with cousin-Elaine and our friend-Jun
 
 
Heyhey!
I'm the driver of the day.
HAHA excited! xD
 
 
Let photos do the talks alright?
Since it passed for few days,
don't really have the mood to talk ady xD
 
 
 
 
Main of the day:
 
Sushi King Bonanza! 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
then
 Meetfresh again,
I just lovin' it! xD
 
 

 


Three of us~
 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 and this pic!
Do you realize the smiley on my face?!
Like never before isn't it?
I mean I never have this feeling of smile in my photo!
I like it so much! :D



 
and I bought an Egg White Pore Mask from Skin Food~
haven't try on it,
hope it brings great effects? hah xD
 
My cousin says me like using so many brands of mask!
Err..
What to do?
I'd always use to envy on people's good skin..
 
My skin sucks,
from head to toe,
all over the body..
Sad case!
:(
 
 
 
 
 
The blogger:


 
:)
 
 
The end.
 
 
 
 
by Yisher
02:57 AM
8.10.2012
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment