Friday, October 12, 2012

UNPUBLISHED SELCA

 
 
YO!
 
I have something different to update!~
 
HAHA
 
 
 
Was trying to transfer some photos to my pc,
and I randomly found so so so many..
 
UNPUBLISHED PICS!
throughout the year~
in my 2012 selca album..
lol
 
 
ON a whim, I decided to upload them in my blog~
^^
 
EXCLUSIVE! xD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9 January
 
The day I dyed my hair.
for the very first time~
 
 
 
 
 *I said I dyed red,
as everyone see it as brown~
so this is the evidence!
xd*
 
 
 
 
24 January
 
CNY?

 
 *i also dk what's point of this photo,
LOL x)*





26 January
 
 
 







8th February
 
First try to braid my fringe to the side.
er..
Just for fun~
 


 
 
 
 
 
8th February
 
what I do when I insomnia...
 







10th February
 
Playing with my hair again! xD
You wanna say OMG??? hahahaha
*it was 2.52am dy* 

 




10th February
 
The day to meet 柯震东!
 
 
 
 
 
 
16th February
 
4.25am??? :O
 








18th February
 
Back from event on 17th, Eastin Hotel.




 
 
 
lastly, before removing make-ups.. x)






1st March
 
The day of memorable outings with ex-classmates
 






1st April
 
again.. 3.49am~ :S
 
(middle hairline yo~) ^^

 






28th April
 
pigtails this time!

 




2nd May
 
Actually I wanted to put it as moustache,
but.. failed, so..
x.x
 






3rd May
 
Mineral Clay Mask~ 

*do I look like a ninja? hahaha! xD*
 
 
 
 
 
4 May
 
Last outing before I back to school life..

 
 

 




8th May
 
Back to school..
 
with my BLACKED but still-long hair~
 
 




9th May
 
school asked to tie up;
and finally cutted on that day..






19th May
 
shorted much ryte?
as compared...

 
 
 
 
 
9th June
 
 
 
 
 
 
26th June
 
 
 
 
 
 
23rd July
 
er.. just unusual hairline~
 
 




28th July
 
Photoshoot for school-purpose personal photo..

 
 
 
 
 
4th August
 
Bomba's camp~
 





22th August
 
during holiday..
 
What for?
keep mystererious first~ xD

 




 
the first time I put on fake eye-lashes..
very unconfortable actually~
:S
and the make-ups is so effing thick,
I had already used I think almost 30pcs of cotton bar to clean,
but still..
pop-out lotsa pimples afterthat!!! >.<





8th September
 
Back from event on 7th, Gurney Hotel.
 
The day I get dolled-up..
My customized dress from ADY (Aden Yong Fashion House)
Hairdo by Desmond Cheng from Garcons Salon
and make-up by Aunt's friend!
 
Thanks so much to my dear aunt.



 *purposely try on 阿宝色,
i know many people don't like it,
i dun care xP*










 
 
*ulcer~~ sakitnya! /.\*




*Look at my 5-years phone- W850i!
I very faithful ryte?
it's was a reward from my dad for my UPSR results!
and my very first official phone~
how precious it was?
Though I may using some other phone now,
but I still can't live without it! :D*

 
before removing make-ups..
 
RELUCTANT~ ahah
 
Actually I love the hairdo very much!
Aww~~~
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THAT'S ALL!
 
:))
 
actually..
abit down after viewing them~
I want my hair back! :'(
 
I miss those times when I use to insomnia and playing my own hair..
:/
 
 
tsk tsk tsk
 
 
 
Yea, I always live in the past..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
by Yisher
 
06:37 AM
 
13.10.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment