Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Parcels ;)




Hihi~~~~ ^^
 
if you're looking for my nonsense update,
 
sorry you went the wrong place! D:
 
Alt + F4 will do,
You can leave now.
^^
 
 
 
 
My dear friends complaint that I update my blog so infrequent..
it was like..
 
hmm.. about.. once in 3 months?
alright I will try to update more about my little life stuff here~
 
(Listen first~~~) xD
 
 
 
 
Alright for today,
 
2 parcels reach my doorsteps in a day!
 
*Up up!~~*
I mean mood up!
haha


 
 
Parcel 1:
 
 
Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Caring Pack!
Special Food for Skin to Eat!
 
It is a set of Toner + Emulsion
 
 
The point is the smell of PEACH!
 
My favourite flavour!
Awwww~
 
FYI,
I even bought a Peach flavour armo gel
for my car perfume~
haha
 
 
I  PEACH
 
I love peach beverages,
I love peach desserts,
I love the smell of peach..
 
I was so excited whenever I smell the products
xD
 
I can't imagine i'm going to apply my favourite flavour on my face!
LOL
 
Ohya,
not forget to mention,
I get this from hermo
 
 
With 100% original branded beauty products at discounted prices.

 
My comment is that their "flash shipping" is really efficient much!
The fastest I've ever get.
It takes only1-2 days to get your stuff infront your doorstep.
 
and they packed it all with bubble packet!
even with a small recycle bag?
(I guess it considered as? haha)
 
Overall,
I'm very satisfied with their working team
:D
 
Can't wait to use my lovely peach on tomorrow morning!
ahah~ xD
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here comes my
 
Parcel 2:
 
 
 
That is it! :DD
I totally didn't expect to receive it on today..
 
Surprised!
 
 
I've nothing much to say about this.
Just..
 
H A P P Y
 
hah! xD
 
 
 


 
 
 

 
 You have to let some people go.
Everyone who’s in your life are apart of your journey,
but not all of them are meant to stay until the end.
 
 
Sometimes we have to let the wrong people walk out
before we allow the right people to walk in. 
 
 
 
 
You don’t need anybody that doesn’t need you.
Focus on those who truly appreciate you and get rid of those who don’t.
 
 
 
 
Awesome quotes from net.






Sorry for disappointing that
I live way so much better without youS.

^^






by Yisher
12:13 AM
27.9.2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment