Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Went GP today..
What a lameee day..
1st time shopping let me felt sleepy..
nowhere to go,
plus I wake at 9 smth..
because..
insomnia again..
.
T_T
.
These day everyday need 3, 4 hours on the bed just can fall asleep..
sometime suddenly awake from sleep,
then cant sleep dy..
Arghhhh..
Alrd many days I sleep at morning..
most high record is 8.++a.m. just sleep..
.
Oh Fine,
Next..
Reason for going GP is..
wanna buy present & wanna go Red Box..
but..
WTH ?!
failed to go redbox sing k AGAIN..
Grrr..
I nvr went red box singing !
alws failed because of different reason..
Why ?
There so unwelcome me meh ?
=/
.
Then..
walk here walk there..
没有方向的走..
I'm was so damn sleepy !
Finally, found no present..
- - ... = =
.
.
That's all for today journey..
Umm,
other topic..
.
.
.
I fall in a dilemma again !
And this time I'm sure there won't be any win-win solution..
.
第一个。。
.
我决定了25号会去看东于哲。。
需要在另一边编个理由。。
对不起,
我也很内疚。。
真的,抱歉。。
.
第二个。。
.
我跟你真的那么没缘分吗?
这不是第一次了,
为什么老天每次都要我2选1?
要见你怎么那么难?
为了你说谎到底应不应该?
值不值得?
.
Arghhhhhhh ~
.
我很想去见你,
恐怕以后没有机会了。。
但也是需要编个理由。。
我。。
不要当个骗子。。
可是为什么每件事都要在同一个时间。。
我不知道该怎么办。。
.
好烦。。
.
.
.
Last..
God, really very sorry to you..
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment