Friday, April 9, 2010

Smile doesnt mean I'm happy..

Two weeks++ didnt blog dy..
not really long time bt dk why felt it's quite long..
hmm,
emo for weeks more..
sometime dun even talked more than 3 sentences in class..
I do smiled, but just not come from the bottom of my heart.. :(
now alrd much better =)
i nvr expect the feeling will come again..
useless, meaningless, helpless..etc is best to describe..
just like the me in the past..
tired of my life..
i really felt very suffer and almost breathless..
problemSss..
I am not happy..
.
Well, stop the topic..
it let me recall the feeling D:
.
Umm, tmr school Sports Day..
after school will be going to gp with friends..
Movie ?
still dk wan watch which movie yet..
hope i can hv fun from that..
.
.
.
Wish everything can go smoothly, easier and simpler..
by Yisher
09.04.2010
07:40PM

1 comment: