Sunday, March 21, 2010

Exam eve

Argh..
Today is the last day of holiday T.T
Tmr still gt exam..
untill now 6.47 p.m. I still nvr start touching any books..
and I had just realize that Sejarah is one of the subject for tmr..
goddamnnnn..
only sej alrd killing me..
Ohya,
any one discover that I alws blog when holiday is going to end ?
I'd just realize that also..
I don't know why also..
Err.. more feeling bah..
cause I really very dislike the feeling,
the day before school reopen..
it was so..
Umm, something like disappointed ?
especially when you still hvnt start enjoy it..
.
Why PCGHS alws like to be different with others ?
most of them exam before holidays..
and they can enjoy their holidays..
although I nvr enjoy this holiday bt also didnt study for any..
Actually,
the previous day I'm busying stuff for TJ..
until Saturday..
maybe u want to say I'm stupid bt nvm..
get used to it..
And i really fed up with school life..
hate study..
everyone tell me that I'll miss it in my future..
I will miss school life next time when I'm work..
Idk..
.
Anyway, if not busying stuff for TJ..
I also wont touching books in the past few days..
Bt maybe will hang out ?
.
Argh,
looking for the next holidays..
iloveholidays
.
and wish me lucks..
no matter in your heart or whatever..
lucks in exam..
lucks in discipline(my hair)..
.
I knew work hard is alws better than bet on lucks..
but..
.
.
.
I just cant do it..
:)
by Yisher
21.03.2010
07:02 p.m.

1 comment: