Sunday, February 14, 2010

HCNY =)

First..
wish those who viewing my blog HCNY & belated Valentines' Day ??
Heh..
the 15th times i been through Valentines' Day without valentine..
hah..
kesiannn sangat.. lol
Then cny..
Umm,
the weather is damn HOT !
beh tahan..
.
.
Say back to my pc problem..
now my fb profile pic nt that emo pic dy..
bt it doesnt mean the problem has been solved..
Actually after the few days my things in my pc disappeared..
I realized that C drive still hv those things..
Sure..I'm very happy..
But few days later..
I cant open my pc..
It cant go into windows there..
means it stuck at the part when pc is turned on and loading..
means i cant open my thing even my things still there..
I started worried because I experienced this before..
And finally the action taken is Reformat Computer..
This time..
action taken still the same..
I'm almost..
dk how to say..
when I knew my pc has been reformat after i'm back from school..
my tears dropping non-stop..
It was really a damn.. sad thing for me..
feeling BAD !
.
I knew things gone will nvr come back..
bt i still cant avoid from sadness..
.
Luckily..
there was a very best present for me to relief my pain about that..
I had a new pc..
HP TouchSmart..
Since everything in my pc gone,
things clear like a new pc..
so it's a best time for me to buy a new pc..
.
.
Next topic..
.
Umm,
Today I felt damn tired..
sleep sleep wake wake out out back back sleep sleep out out..
Ytd i slept at 4.++a.m.
and I woke at 6.00a.m.
>.<
Because of the one..
the one that will never noe how much i......
then 7 something i sleep back again..
and woke at 10.00a.m.
because of something else..
afterthat about 2 something bathe and went to grandma hs for steamboat..
then went to relative's house..
then back to home about 6.++p.m. and straightly went to bed..
7 something woke again,
needa prepare for having dinner outside..
after finished dinner went to relative's house on the way bec home..
then just now reached home about 11.++p.m.
Argh..
That's why I said today sleep sleep wake wake out out back back sleep sleep..
LOL
.
.
Actually I've many stuff to do in this short holidays..
bt currently I done nothing..
dk will i complete it anot..
Aiks..
by Ys.23
2010.02.15
12.29a.m.

1 comment:

  1. Urghh ? When did I compare myself with others ???
    =/
    Who are you ??

    ReplyDelete