Sunday, February 21, 2010

CNY holidays


10 days CNY holidays now left tmr one day only..
so sad..
it passed so fast..
my hmwks still hvnt touch..
damn many de..
some more gt power point needa to do >.<


wanted to post something bout this holidays..
bt afterthat no mood to recall and lazy also..

argh.. fine, i say it briefly..
just something that more special..
hah..

went Gurun..
overnight there..
very long didnt leave home dy..

err..
attended relative's wedding dinner..
hah,
spot someone quite good looking de..
nt sure was she a tb ??? O.o
actually i had took her photo..
bt nt so clear n only sidelook..
so i'm nt going to post it..
saw her hair only..
saw ear one,
haha..
i liked it !
share some photos of that night..

on the way~




drank Tiger, 5% alcohol.. woooh~





after finished the dinner..
went to the house we stay..
when I just get out from the car..
I looked up the sky..
and i saw lotsss of stars !
omg, it was so so so nice !
dk why there can see so many stars..
so bad i didnt bring camera..
aiks..



In the house,
I'm the 1st who say wanted so sleep..
bt finally everyone sleep left me..
I took more than 2 hours to fall asleep >.<


The next day,
woke up early in the morning..
wth is..
the hs din hv shampoo..
because usually no one stay mia..
so i cant wash my hair !
i some more bring hair dryer leh..
mean i dun hv fringe down..
because when I sleep i put my fringe to the side..
So..


ME ! >.<


Next,
the bridegroom's car..


very cute right ? :DDD



Hmm,
after that back to penang..
needa rush to church..
bbq party there..


pic after bathe, before leave home..

Umm,
back from church about 10.++
straightly go gurney drive..

photos...



blow bubbles ~~~ ;D

That day quite memorable..
two guys played magic to me..
bt for sure, my cousin sis n cousin bro beside me..
3 of us there..
hah,
damn happy de..
wheeeee ~
i mean the magic show..
lol.
i keep on laughing only..
And also the loudEST..
xD

reached home about 1 smth i think..

Last,
today went Penang Hill..
Err..
photos still in my phone,
so nt going to upload..
hahs..
spot one handsome guy..
i siao liao..
recently alws spot handsome guy..
omg..
especially in this cny holidays.. >.<
Argh, 4gt about it..
Umm,
shit,
after recall handsome guy i'd forgotten wad i wanted to say..
Aiks.

K la,
that's all..




by Yisher
2010.02.22

03:19 a.m.









1 comment: