Saturday, January 30, 2010

Heh..
really seldom update blog recently..
what else ?
absolutely because of school..
.
.
I set the emo pic as my fb profile pic again..
Yea,
everytime i set it as profile pic meant i'm sad / confused or whatever..
I think this time I will set it for longer time because i'm was truly very upset..
Everything in my pc gone..
Songs, videos, movies, pictures, softwares, and also photos D:
just like after reformat..
I don't really know what happened..
Aiks..
I just hope that I'm was dreaming and these all was just a nightmare for me but today is the second day dy..
I S H
Unfortunately, I'm not dreaming
=(
.
.
I went GP on today..
Yea, i knew sure traffic jam..
saw Yoga Lin..
actually not really because of him just go..
just take it as an excuse to hang out..
Always hang out during holidays so now not really get used with school life..
.
Saw many ppl that i knew..
Err..
and also accidently saw an artiste shopping there..
hoho ~
dw tell who is it xPPP
lol.
.
then a boy asked my phone number..
No doubt,
I respond as usually..
RUNAWAY..
lol.
.
Finally watched Tiger Woohoo ! :DDD
and unexpected,
Alvin just appear nt more than 1 minute ???
:O
.
reached home around 11.30p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment